Particularly with partners, it’s important to discuss a few subjects in advance before you attend the event.
Talk about expectations beforehand, as well as during the event.
If you can make it through the burn, you can most likely make it through anything!
Some questions to consider for your partner:
- Do we expect to spend a large amount of time with each other every day, or will we be more independent of each other?
- Do you expect me to sleep in the same tent as you each night?
- How do you feel about me interacting with someone who is naked?
- How would you feel if I wanted to get naked?
- How would you feel if you found me in a cuddle puddle without you?
- What are our boundaries at the burn?
Take time to be with each other; schedule dates together and keep them. Take care of one another.
Watch to ensure that enough water is going through you both. If you don’t stay hydrated, you may be broken up by the end of the event.
Be sure to take time with and time
I appreciate you sharing this blog post. Thanks Again. Cool.