It’s true – our Tribe system has been beefed up and now offers you more ways to collaborate on projects with your crew and campmates – or even if you’re just a solo genius with an amazing one-person experience – and register those on the relevant form.
Our Project Registration forms and functions are now live, and any project – such as a Theme Camp, Mutant Vehicle, Artwork or Binnekring Event – can be registered quickly and easily. Here’s how:
– log into our website (by clicking the LOGIN at upper right of screen, or by heading to tribe.afrikaburn.com)
– you’ll be taken to your Tribe dashboard where you’ll see the option to create a Collective. Do this first, if you haven’t already done so, because Projects need to be registered to a Collective (Collectives are working groups, or project crews – and can consist of just one person or many)
– Choose the right category for your project from the Theme Camp, Mutant Vehicle, Artwork or Event options
– Fill out the form and submit it.
– That’s it! Once you’ve registered the Project our Wranglers will get back to you with any questions or advice.
Once you’ve created a Collective, you can then start collaborating with members of your camp or crew – and you can also do that by inviting them to your Collective using the Invite option.
Lastly, if yours is a returning project and the basics of it haven’t changed much, you can now see your previous projects, and re-use the registration info again. This means that returning Projects no longer involve having to fill out the registration form all over again. Winning.