At times, AfrikaBurn will feel like it has been designed for loud, confident and extroverted people.
Meeting new people can be a bit much if we’re introverted (like 25% of the population), and we can feel left out.
Or it might just be too much if we’re not at the top of our game.
Remember, there’s no right or wrong way to experience the Burn. We make it our own.
- Don’t feel comfortable jumping naked around the fire? Don’t do it.
- Maybe admiring the stars and having meaningful conversations is more your scene?
- Try reflecting on your experiences, taking time out for you.
- Don’t feel like you have to go full throttle or compare your experience to what other people seem to experience.
- You may need to spend a little (or a lot) of time on your own each day, or just in a quieter place – there are places for you like this!
- Try looking at your fears around new things. If there was ever a space for exploring, this is it! But it is your PERSONAL CHOICE!
- Sanctuary will welcome you if the overwhelm hits – find us at Off Centre Camp (OCC)!